Let us show you around…
Over 4 million programmers, architects, IT managers, and developers turn to our site for industry news, expert advice and peer-to-peer learning opportunities around managing microservices and service-oriented architecture (SOA), application modernization and digital transformation, Business Process Management (BPM), application integration and APIs, software containers and microservices design and development, DevOps, and more.
Whether you’re looking to solve a specific application architecture problem or just trying to stay on top of recent industry developments, our site is your online portal for in-depth and relevant information:
- Get microservices architecture advice from leading industry experts such as Todd Biske, a Fortune 500 company enterprise architect, in our Ask the Experts section
- Solve a problem using our Essential Guides and tips on anything from compliance and security to XML acceleration appliances
- Learn about the newest trends and changes in microservices from our award-winning vendor-independent editorial team
- Share tips, ask questions and network with other engaged, active developers and engineers in our ITKnowledge Exchange
- Access white papers and Webcasts sponsored by leading providers that address today’s most demanding architectural challenges
Why not become a member? — It’s free, easy and loaded with perks!
Visit SearchMicroservices.com's sister sites:
- SearchSoftwareQuality.com provides the most relevant information on software quality management, software requirements, testing, QA, security, project management, development models, and more.
- TheServerSide.com is the largest independent Java community in the world, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more.
- SearchCloudApplications serves organizations which have, or are planning to add, business applications in the cloud. The site spans cloud delivery models and challenges, with articles, tips, tutorials and other resources covering SaaS, PaaS, integration and cloud development.
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the online intersection of serious technology buyers, targeted technical content and technology providers worldwide. Our media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, redefines how technology buyers are viewed and engaged based on their active projects, specific technical priorities and business needs. With more than 140 technology specific websites, we provide technology marketers innovative media that delivers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Mumbai, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
For inquiries about SearchMicroservices.com, contact TechTarget at 617-431-9200.