Web services and composite applications, like traditional monolithic apps, rely on data. Without the right data at the right time, the service/application has nothing to execute. In this podcast, Nexaweb Inc. COO David McFarlane talks about how composite applications involve much more than just some slick tools that make eye-popping front ends. He touts data integration as a key element in composite application development and the creation of dynamic user interfaces.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Among the topics covered are:
- The semantic technical challenges involved with data integration
- The organizational governance needed to facilitate data integration
- The creation of real-time, event-driven UIs
- Event-level integration in mashup services
- The role of business intelligence in composite development and service agility
- What constitutes a true rich user interface