In the world of application development, data is king. Unfortunately many new-fangled approaches to app dev, like SOA, have neglected that importance of turning data into an accessible, reusable resource. This podcast with Marcia Kaufman, partner with Hurwitz & Associates and co-author of Service Oriented Architecture for Dummies, delves into some of the all-too-frequent data mistakes being made by users.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
The podcast will cover:
- The drivers for data integration
- Why data needs to be treated like a shared and reusable resource
- The importance of data quality
- Why you need more than an ETL tool to integrate your data
- The necessity for creating a standardized way of handling data