Microservices Matters

November 2008

  • WSDL styles, mock objects, and SOAP UI

    Jack Vaughan - Senior News Writer 28 Nov 2008
  • WSDL has been around long enough to take root in the form of different styles. That can play some havoc with generic testing. A recent conversation with Frank Cohen, founder of Push to Test, ...

  • Compute cloud services cross chasm, analyst says

    Heather Clancy 24 Nov 2008
  • IT cloud services are “crossing the chasm,” argues Frank Gens of IDC. But what do enterprises want and expect from the new paradigm in software delivery?Two distinct compute cloud offerings are ...

  • BPM adoption hits 56% in latest survey

    Heather Clancy 19 Nov 2008
  • Business process management is already implemented in 56 percent of IT organizations, according to survey results released today by AIIM Research. And the remaining 44 percent of those surveyed are ...

-ADS BY GOOGLE

SearchSoftwareQuality

SearchCloudApplications

SearchAWS

TheServerSide.com

SearchWinDevelopment

Close